Happy Halloween

Trick or Treat Blinkie

Frankly Halloween Background

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Ding! Ding! Get out of OUR Way! The Beach's Are Going To Disneyland!

June 22, 2008 - Disneyland
As soon as we walked into Disney, the fire department truck whisked us down Main Street. The conductor asked Dex to ring the bell to warn people we were coming! He was a little stressed about all this responsibility at first...he didn't want anyone to get hurt on account of him not ringing the bell loud enough. We made it to our destination without any pedestrian injuries.

The Parade of Dreams Disney Parade. Welcome to our Family time, welcome to our brotherly time, welcome to our fun-to-be time... Great parade!


Jedi Training! Soooooo Exciting! If you have a son or daughter "in to" Star Wars, you don't want to miss this!

I am the mother of an official Padawon...here's the certificate to prove it!
S*P*L*A*S*H Mountain! Aaaaaah!! My first time (like you can't tell by the look on my face!) and it beats the hell out of the Log Flume at Lagoon!

I love my Hunny!

No comments:

Visit Me on Facebook

How Many Are There of YOU??


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
5
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


We've been married for 18 years!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Countries of Traveled

I'm an Aries Girl!

I'm Addicted

You Are 68% Addicted to the Internet
In your opinion, life without the internet is hardly worth living.
Could be, but you probably need a bit more fresh air and sunshine to think clearly.

This Site Has Been Visited