Happy Halloween

Trick or Treat Blinkie

Frankly Halloween Background

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Lost is BAAAaaaacccck!

LOST Returns! Yahoo! SOMETHING to watch! I have Singing Bee on TiVo...just in case there isn't ANYTHING to watch and John says: "You sure are desperate, aren't you!"

Yea! It's back and new episodes! The "reacquaint you" episode was great with the pop-ups! I'm glad I have TiVo so I could rewind it because I would get so involved with what was going on screen, that I would forget to read the pop-ups at the bottom...some of them were hilarious!

Of course we didn't find out too much information about what the HELL is going on, but like the millions of other fans...we'll continue to watch, won't WE!

I was sincerely grateful for Medium to come back...I love that show!...So I finish watching the 2nd episode and the announcer says: "A New Episode of Medium in 4 weeks!" FOUR WEEKS!!! Geeesh!!

Well, I'm off to watch tonight's episode of Lost. Boy! Do I love my TiVo!

No comments:

Visit Me on Facebook

How Many Are There of YOU??


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
5
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


We've been married for 18 years!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Countries of Traveled

I'm an Aries Girl!

I'm Addicted

You Are 68% Addicted to the Internet
In your opinion, life without the internet is hardly worth living.
Could be, but you probably need a bit more fresh air and sunshine to think clearly.

This Site Has Been Visited