Happy Halloween

Trick or Treat Blinkie

Frankly Halloween Background

Saturday, June 28, 2008

SeaWorld-San Diego

June 18 - SeaWorld

The next morning we woke up and drove down to SeaWorld. The last time I've been to SeaWorld was in 1996 in Orlando. It was fun sharing this with the boys and seeing their amazement at the cool things the sea animals did.

Dolphin Discovery Can you see the dolphin on the other side of the yellow rope?Shamu's Believe ShowCirque De La Mer

Dex and I rode the Journey to Atlantis water ride...we're the only ones that dared but I didn't want to get too wet that late at night so I bought a poncho (wimp!)

We enjoyed lots and lots at SeaWorld, I'm not going to bore you with all the pictures. Most of this is for my own memory because I know I will never remember everything. We also saw the Pets Rule! show (John's fav) and Clyde & Seamore's Risky Rescue. We got to pet sting rays and star fish, play in the Sesame Street Bay of Play (Parker's fav! Yes we got our 13 yr old to pose with Grover), cooled off in the Penguin Encounter, Wild Artic and Shark Encounter. On the way out we saw the Budweiser Clydesdales...they are HUGE!This picture does not do their size justice at all.

No comments:

Visit Me on Facebook

How Many Are There of YOU??


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
5
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


We've been married for 18 years!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Countries of Traveled

I'm an Aries Girl!

I'm Addicted

You Are 68% Addicted to the Internet
In your opinion, life without the internet is hardly worth living.
Could be, but you probably need a bit more fresh air and sunshine to think clearly.

This Site Has Been Visited