Happy Halloween

Trick or Treat Blinkie

Frankly Halloween Background

Friday, December 26, 2008

Family Pictures are...FUN!

This is THE Beach Family, in our perfect form! The photographer had just told John he didn't need to turn his butt so much toward the camera and John said, You mean like this? and FLASH he took a picture. It was great! I loved the pose so much I paid for one. Yes, I'm crazy, but it was PERFECT! Notice Ashley doting on the baby and Parker is just thinking get me the crap outta here, your jokes are NOT going to get me to smile.

I'm not in love with this pic, but it will do.

Did you happen to see the most beautiful boys in the world? Well, here they are?
I love, love, love this picture of my boys! (JayLynn Studios took the professional pics)

Trying to find some pictures to use for our Christmas card this year was... fun, yes! That's the word for it! We tried to do our own family pic. I set up (balanced) the camera on top of a lamp, hit the timer button and then ran over for the pose. Here are a few of the non-winners. Don't let Brillo know he didn't make it to the finished product, okay?

2 comments:

Angie & Willy said...

Love your pics Tash!! That first one is awesome :) Candids are by far my favorite!

Dex's letter was super sweet!

Anonymous said...

Great pics!! I love the candid family picture. What a great photographer you had to do something more fun and on the fly! I also love your Christmas card and was touched by Dexter's letter to Santa. Happy New Year!

Visit Me on Facebook

How Many Are There of YOU??


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
5
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


We've been married for 18 years!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Countries of Traveled

I'm an Aries Girl!

I'm Addicted

You Are 68% Addicted to the Internet
In your opinion, life without the internet is hardly worth living.
Could be, but you probably need a bit more fresh air and sunshine to think clearly.

This Site Has Been Visited