Happy Halloween

Trick or Treat Blinkie

Frankly Halloween Background

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween

Parker wanted to be Mike Myers from the horror movie series Halloween. I didn't want ANY of that. The week before Halloween John recorded Pee Wee's Big Adventure on TV for Parker.... and then Parker decided PEE WEE was IT!!! People were surprised how much Parker resembles the character. Parker was a perfect Pee Wee! His voice is getting too low to pull off Pee Wee's obnoxious sayings like: "I know you are but what am I?" "I'm TRYING to use the phone!" " I don't make monkeys, I train them!"
TEQUILA!!!

Dex decided he wanted to be the Godfather for Halloween. He definitely can pull off the "mobster" persona! "Youse gonna be livin' with da fishes, Capeche?" "You can get far with a smile, but you can get farther with a smile and a GUN!"

This was my FAVORITE costume for Halloween 2009. Mrs. Harper is always creative! Swine Flu...

Edward was my date for Halloween. Are we cute together?

No comments:

Visit Me on Facebook

How Many Are There of YOU??


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
5
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


We've been married for 18 years!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Countries of Traveled

I'm an Aries Girl!

I'm Addicted

You Are 68% Addicted to the Internet
In your opinion, life without the internet is hardly worth living.
Could be, but you probably need a bit more fresh air and sunshine to think clearly.

This Site Has Been Visited