Happy Halloween

Trick or Treat Blinkie

Frankly Halloween Background

Thursday, January 19, 2006

My Favorite Pic of Me


This is my favorite picture from Christmas. It freaks me out to see myself so skinny, and with only one chin, and a neck! Everyday, my brain tells me I'm still a fatty, so I don't remember that I have lost weight until I see myself! This is the chocolate melter that Kristen gave me for Christmas.





And this is my least favorite picture, I looked like a big giant grape. (I did like the dress, Jess!) I just love seeing the comparison! This is at my sister, Jessica's wedding in 2000. That's my Dad, I'm pinning a boutinerre on, isn't he handsome?

1 comment:

Beach Girl said...

Looking good!

Visit Me on Facebook

How Many Are There of YOU??


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
5
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


We've been married for 18 years!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Countries of Traveled

I'm an Aries Girl!

I'm Addicted

You Are 68% Addicted to the Internet
In your opinion, life without the internet is hardly worth living.
Could be, but you probably need a bit more fresh air and sunshine to think clearly.

This Site Has Been Visited