Happy Halloween

Trick or Treat Blinkie

Frankly Halloween Background

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cast of Twilight


I had to copy this from my SIL's sister's blog. I'm a lover of the Twilight Series too. I am undecided as to whether I am excited for the movie or not. Pictures of the cast members are on a video posted on YouTube.com so I don't know how legit it is but here's the link. Twilight Cast
I don't want the movie to change my opinion of the book. I hate the fact that I can't go back to the characters I had come up with in my own mind for the Harry Potter series before the movies. If you are the same way, maybe you better not look at the link...but they are such beautiful people!

I'd go ahead and post the video but it doesn't seem to work for me. Have any of you been able to upload a video to your blog lately?

1 comment:

Spammon said...

Why are women so hooked on this book? When my wife read it, I got compared to Sir Vampire. Not because I bite necks or suck blood...I better just stop right there.

Visit Me on Facebook

How Many Are There of YOU??


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
5
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


We've been married for 18 years!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Countries of Traveled

I'm an Aries Girl!

I'm Addicted

You Are 68% Addicted to the Internet
In your opinion, life without the internet is hardly worth living.
Could be, but you probably need a bit more fresh air and sunshine to think clearly.

This Site Has Been Visited