Happy Halloween

Trick or Treat Blinkie

Frankly Halloween Background

Friday, April 18, 2008

What's your Superhero Name?

I should be cleaning my house, but everyone knows I would rather blog hop 'n stalk.

Okay, here's another tag. At first I thought these were hokie, but I'm starting to enjoy them. Someone, if they cared enough, could probably figure out and determine who you are and steal your identity and that's already been done to me so here it goes:

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car):
Shadow Sonata

2. My gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor and favorite cookie):
PB Choco Chip

3. My "fly" name (first initial of first name and first three letters of last name:
T Bea said with "Attitude"

4. My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal):
Purple Pig

5. My soap opera name (middle name and city where you were born):
Renee Bitburg

6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name and first two letters of your first
name):
BeaTa

7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front):
The Green Limeade

8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers):
Charlie John

9. My stripper name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy):
Romance Skittles or Sexual Chocolate (Okay, I don't really wear Sexual, it just sounded good with chocolate!)


10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names):

Renee Ray

1 comment:

Spammon said...

My superhero name is lame. 'The Orange Root Beer'. But my rock star name 'Parley Maxima' rocks!

btw, I love Brazilian lemonade. I finally learned how to make and it and realized how much I am getting ripped off at Tucano's when I buy it.

Visit Me on Facebook

How Many Are There of YOU??


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
5
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


We've been married for 18 years!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Countries of Traveled

I'm an Aries Girl!

I'm Addicted

You Are 68% Addicted to the Internet
In your opinion, life without the internet is hardly worth living.
Could be, but you probably need a bit more fresh air and sunshine to think clearly.

This Site Has Been Visited