Happy Halloween

Trick or Treat Blinkie

Frankly Halloween Background

Saturday, April 19, 2008

More Twilight Chatter

I didn't know they were this far in filming the movie, but if they are opening in December of 2008, they'd better get on it, I guess!

I don't know what I've done, but I can't upload videos anymore...I suck! Here's the link. There are a few trailers on youtube claiming to be "trailers" for the movie but it looks like something some one put together because several have pictures of Edward as Cedric Diggory in The Goblet of Fire. Here's the trailer that I liked best. Enjoy!
Twilight Trailer

No comments:

Visit Me on Facebook

How Many Are There of YOU??


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
5
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


We've been married for 18 years!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Countries of Traveled

I'm an Aries Girl!

I'm Addicted

You Are 68% Addicted to the Internet
In your opinion, life without the internet is hardly worth living.
Could be, but you probably need a bit more fresh air and sunshine to think clearly.

This Site Has Been Visited