Happy Halloween

Trick or Treat Blinkie

Frankly Halloween Background

Friday, April 04, 2008

Love of a Lifetime

I just read a post by my friend Angie about her & Willy's "SONG". What a great idea! I want you to know mine and John's sappy little love song! It kind of started out as a joke...."I FINALLY found the love of a life time" This was funny because John & I were engaged only 3 months to the day we met and married 3 months, to the day, after that. The other reason is because John was SO old when he did finally find his love of a life time! Aaaaahhhh *SIGH*

I can't get the video loaded for the life of me....any suggestions? What am I doing wrong? I've done a video before!! whine whine Help! Click on the video button, copy my site from you tube and press upload, right? What am I doing wrong???? Help!

4 comments:

mamaholstein said...

Awwwww....so sweet!! I think the song for Eric and me is "Bitch" by Meredith Brooks!! ;)

Nicole said...

Speaking of music- I LOVE your playlist. I thought with us growing up in different decades, that I wouldn't like your same songs, but there are very few that I skip over. I'll even make a confession- I pull up your page and listen while I compose my new posts. How do you put one of those players on your blog?

Nicole said...

PS I really wasn't trying to make you sound old. Sorry if sounded like that

-Nicole

Tasharoo said...

P.P.S. I am old.

Visit Me on Facebook

How Many Are There of YOU??


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
5
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


We've been married for 18 years!

Daisypath Next Anniversary PicDaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Countries of Traveled

I'm an Aries Girl!

I'm Addicted

You Are 68% Addicted to the Internet
In your opinion, life without the internet is hardly worth living.
Could be, but you probably need a bit more fresh air and sunshine to think clearly.

This Site Has Been Visited